Author: Paula Morris
Genre: Mystery, Historical/Fantasy Fiction

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Favourite Part Of the Book

       My favourite part of the book was Chapter Twenty-Nine. This was the part when Aunt Claudia told Rebecca important information such as the curse, and what had happened. I think this was one of the very intense parts, and it kept me turning the pages. Actually while I was reading this I gasped out loud. No joke. Aunt Claudia is, and always has been, a lady thats involved with voodoo, so she knows when things are going to happen, and what dates are important. Sometimes she doesn't know why. This part is now when we find out who Rebecca really is, who she is actually related to, and why this is a problem. There are little clues, and slowly, they are putting together what might happen in the future. I don't want to say to much incase somebody wants to read the book; my favourite part would ruin it for them. Do take my word for it though, that chapter was crazy..
imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment